Prikhod'ko Aleksandr Aleksandrovich, Postgraduate student, Kuban State Technological University (2 Moskovskaya street, Krasnodar, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Smelyagin Anatoliy Igorevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of theoretical mechanics, Kuban State Technological University (2 Moskovskaya street, Krasnodar, Russia), email@example.com
Mevsha Nikolay Vital'evich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of engineering mechanics and hydraulics, Kuban State Technological University (2 Moskovskaya street, Krasnodar, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Stirring tanks are widely used for most of chemical, petrochemical, heat and mass transfer processes. Currently, the most common ones are stirrers with rotational impeller motion, but they often do not achieve the required level of heat and mass transfer. To eliminate this disadvantage, it is proposed to use a rotationally reciprocating stirred tank (RRST) with a planetary actuator. The purpose of the work is to construct and study a kinematic model of the mechanism.
Materials and methods. The aithors investigated the planetary mechanism’s kinematics using the Kutzbach-Smirnov method and processed the experimental data by methods of statistical analysis.
Results. The article describes the constructed kinematic model of the mechanism and the obtained equations for determining functions of the position, velocity and acceleration analogues of the planetary gear output link. The adequacy of the developed mathematical model was verified experimentally; the measurement errors were estimated.
Conclusions. The resulting kinematic model corresponds to the real object, so it can be used for further dynamic and force analysis of the machine, as well as for design of new highly effective rotationally reciprocating stirred tanks.
kinematics, planetary mechanism, rotationally reciprocating stirred tank (RRST), velocity plans, normal distribution, Pearson's chi-squared test, confidence interval
1. Vasil'tsov E. A., Ushakov V. G. Apparaty dlya peremeshivaniya zhidkikh sred [Devices for liquid media stirring]. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1979, 272 p.
2. Braginskiy L. N., Begachev V. I., Barabash V. M. Peremeshivanie v zhidkikh sredakh: Fizicheskie osnovy i inzhenernye metody rascheta [Stirring of liquid media: physical foundations and engineering calculation methods]. Leningrad: Khimiya, 1984, 336 p.
3. Kumaresan T., Joshi J. B. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2006, vol. 115, no. 3, pp. 173–193.
4. Zadghaffari R., Moghaddas J. S., Revstedt J. Computers & chemical engineering. 2009, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 1240–1246.
5. Prikhodko A. A., Smelyagin A. I. 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems (MEACS). IEEE, 2015, pp. 1–5.
6. Prikhodko A. A., Smelyagin A. I. Vibroengineering Procedia. 2016, vol. 8, pp. 102– 107.
7. Prikhod'ko A. A., Smelyagin A. I. Problemy mashinostroeniya i avtomatizatsii [Problems of mechanical engineering and automation]. 2016, no. 4, pp. 62–67.
8. Prikhod'ko A. A., Smelyagin A. I. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Mashinostroenie [University proceedings. Mechanical engineering]. 2016, no. 12, pp. 21–27.
9. Korn G., Korn T. Spravochnik po matematike dlya nauchnykh rabotnikov i inzhenerov [Mathematics reference book for reseachers and engineers]. Moscow: Nauka, 1974, 832 p.
10. Gaydyshev I. Analiz i obrabotka dannykh: Spetsial'nyy spravochnik [Data analysis and processing: Special reference book]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2001, 752 p.
11. Gmurman V. E. Teoriya veroyatnostey i matematicheskaya statistika [The probability theory and mathematical statistics]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1972, 386 p.
12. Mevsha N. V. Metody issledovaniya i otsenki tekhnicheskogo sostoyaniya tsepnykh peredach: dis. kand. tekhn. nauk: 05.02.02 [Chain drive research methods and operating condition evaluation: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of engineering sciences]. Krasnodar, 2005, 213 p.
13. L'vovskiy E. N. Statisticheskie metody postroeniya empiricheskikh formul [Statistical methods of empirical formula construction]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1982, 224 p.